Lindsay posted this questionnaire on her blog and I loved it.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? definitely wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Because of allergies we go artificial, but I LOVE the smell of the real tree. Sometimes I will get a little evergreen plant to just get the smell.
3. When do you put up the tree? Different times every year. The Christmas production at church really dictates that one, because the Sunday after Thanksgiving we begin nightly rehearsals for two weeks. This year we actually got it up the first weekend in December, but last year it wasn't until mid-December.
4. When do you take the tree down the tree? Also varies...I wish we could keep it up until February, but it usually comes down the first week of the new year.
5. Do you like egg nog? Not a big fan. But I love flavored lattes from Starbucks this time of year...gingerbread, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Definitely my guitar my sophomore year in highschool. Still playing it!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No, I'm thinking it will be a good b-day gift idea for next year.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My brother-in-law and brother.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Amanda and my mom.
10.Mail or email Christmas cards? mail
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Yikes, I guess stuff I can't use? I don't know, that's a hard one. (I stole Lindsay's answer on this one!)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Carol, the old Rudolph (from the 50's?), Elf.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Spiced tea, pecan sandies (also made by my mom).
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
16. Favorite Christmas song? It Came Upon A Midnight Clear, O Come O Come Emmanuel, Oh Holy Night
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Adam leads the music at our church Christmas Eve service, so we are always home for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We typically travel around those dates as we are able. Right now we are in Nashville visiting our nephews and Neal and Lindsay!
18. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? "You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen. Comet and Cupid and Doner and Blitzen...but do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all...Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer...
19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open one on Christmas Eve, usually pj's and then the rest on Christmas morning.
20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The busy schedule
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? Any of my ornaments with memories.
22. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? My mama's sweet potatoes with marshmallows on top.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? I want a sewing machine, new camera lens, fun moisturizer for my face, quality alone time with my sweetie...the list goes on...
24. Who is most likely to respond to this? Hmmm...I'm thinking Kim?
25. Who is least likely to respond to this? I never answer this one, like Carly/Lindsay said, I don't like to set up someone to be an under-achiever!
Now it's your turn!