- Hearing the boys ask for their Uncle Adam. It melted my heart every time I heard it!
- Reading time with Sam or Gabe. I loved the questions, the pointing at pictures, the little head on my shoulder, so sweet!
- Lots of time with my sis-in-law, Lindsay, who is one of my dearest friends. We have been going through the Bible study Believing God, and I have cherished doing that with her every week over the phone. Since I was in town, we were able to sneak away for a couple of hours and talk in person about our study over some good coffee...I am so grateful for her friendship! The Lord has taught me so many things through her.
- Watching my husband build all sorts of things with the boys. He loved every minute.
- Seeing the beautiful lights at the Opryland Hotel. They were incredible!
- Sliding down the slides at Pump It Up with the boys. What a hoot.
- Going to Lindsay's shower and celebrating precious Luke...praying for him and meeting all of her friends. That was so much fun.
- Waking up to the sounds of laughter as the boys played in the morning. I don't think I could ever get tired of that!
- Admiring Lynn as she played with the boys every minute of every day. Non-stop! I don't know how she did it...her love for them is precious.
We were so sad when we left...I actually teared up on the way to the airport. God has richly blessed us through our wonderful family, and I am thankful. Here are some pics...(and there are even more on Lindsay's blog)
Reading with Sam
Jumping around at Pump It Up
Uncle Adam and Gabe
Uncle Adam building with Sam