Thursday, August 30, 2007

Lazy Day

Today has been the laziest day we have had in a while. Adam took the day off (the church gives them a free day off for their birthday, yeah!) and we didn't do a thing all day long. Last night we were at church, and a sweet lady stopped me to ask how she could pray for us right now. I told her we needed prayer for rest, b/c Adam has not had a day off for the last three weeks. He has been so busy, working on both of his days off every week. I am so proud of him, but a little worried, too! Anyways, God answered her prayers...we woke up at 11:00, ate breakfast and went straight to our big chair and a half in our pjs. It is now 6:00, that is, 6:00 p.m., and I just brushed my hair for the first time! (Poor Adam, I didn't think about what he was having to look at all day, ha!) We are actually going to go work out for a little bit, and then rent a movie and sit on the couch again...ah, what a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

Glad you had a wonderful lazy day!!!! Those are ALWAYS the best. Hope you have a wonderful Labor Day!!!! Would love to get together soon. Talk to you later.
Love-Ashley

Lindsay said...

I'm glad you guys had some down time! I miss you!

Matt and Sarah Pitts said...

That's awesome Laura!! I'm so glad you two got a day off together! I love you so much and hope to see you..sometime!

By the way, I love the new layout! The pink is lovely!