I've been tagged by Lindsay! Here is some life changing info about me...
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 Random Facts or Habits about me:
1. My name is Laura and I love love love to cook. I also love to eat, so I guess those two hobbies go well together! I've noticed that I tend to bake when I'm sad and cook when I'm stressed. Both bring me great joy!
2. My favorite person in the world is my husband, Adam. He makes me laugh, cry, sing, think hard and also relax...all at just the right time. I thank God every day that I get to share my life with my best friend.
3. I am an aspiring song writer. Key word: aspiring. I tend to write campy, jingly songs most of the time, but I am inspired by great song writers of our time, such as Nicole Nordman, Bono from U2, and of course, my husband. :)
4. I take a bath almost every night. It is my down time and therapy for the day! I'll read a magazine or just lay back and take a short nap, with either bath salts or bubbles. The lights have to be off, with just a low lamp on. It is kind of a ritual, but I love it! I get really sad when we are out of town and I can't have my baths...I know, that is kind of ridiculous. Can you imagine how hard dorm life in college was for 3 years? No bath tubs there...
5. Lately my new hobby is working out, if you can call that a hobby. My favorite is the elliptical, but I also bike and treadmill. I am amazed at how much more energy I have, and I sleep better, too! Not to mention the pants go on a bit easier. :)
6. I am a creature of habit. As mentioned before about baths, I have a nightly routine, morning routine, a method to a lot of things I do. I also enjoy being spontaneous, but I think due to our busy schedule at the church, I enjoy the few things I can keep the same every day!
7. I am a crazy dog lover, I just can't have dogs since Adam is highly allergic. I am blessed to live near my parents and their dog who I grew up with, so I am able to go get some "Ginger-lovin'" fairly often and fill my need for a pup!
8. I love fresh sheets on my bed...the smell, the feel...I heard Oprah say once that she has new sheets everyday, and I fought jealousy over that! Every day? What a treat! I literally smile as I fall into a fresh set.
Ok, now all my blogger friends to the right are tagged! Go!