Thursday, October 16, 2008

Can You Tell What This Is?

Lyric always follows me around, and if she leaves my side (which is rare) it's almost always to do something naughty.  Anyway, a while ago I was packing and getting ready to leave town for my brother's wedding.  After a while I realize Lyric is missing, and upon finding her I see that she has managed to fit an entire hanger around her body.  Instead of running (her typical response when she has stolen something), she just sits and stares at me, stuck and guilt ridden, as if she knew there was no way out of this without momma's help!  Ah, I love my pup.

She hasn't touched a hanger since.

11 comments:

Nicki W. said...

love it! so cute!!!

Heather said...

Poor baby! She looks so sad, but it's great that she's learned a lesson. :)

Jaime said...

That is hilarious! It would have been fun to be a fly on the wall when she was getting into the hanger.

Lindsay said...

two posts in one day? Oh my goodness - this is a record!

Little Lyric...she is so sweet and fluffy.

I love you!

Chris & Amanda said...

I love how in the first pic she's looking at it like "How am I going to get out of this?" And I love how in the second pic she's looking at you (sitting way back on her rear) "Umm, will you help me?" I miss her!

kelly 's a riot said...

lyric is getting into trouble just like my toddler! he hearts playing with hangers as well:) i miss you my friend!

Kim and Eric said...

Oh my goodness...Lyric is so cute! She loves you so much!! I am way impressed with the way that you have taught her so many tricks too! What a great mama you are!! Too cute!

M & M said...

so glad it is only a hanger. the second picture when looked at initially looks like she has a pole through her side! :)
What a cutie!

Charles and Stacy said...

Lyric is adorable! What a good personality she has! Love the look on her face in the second pic with a hanger wrapped around her! Too cute!

Jill Garcia (Smith) said...

Laura,

You might hate me, but I've *tagged* you! Here's what that means...

Ok, here are the rules: Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.* Tag 5 people (changed the rules a bit) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog....

Stephanie said...

LOL...Lyric is so cute!