Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Monday Milkshakes In May!

This might just be a H-town thing, but for those of you who LOVE Chick-fil-A, they have an AMAZING special right now! If you get one of their milkshakes on a Monday in May, which, btw, are incredible and worth every calorie, you get an 8-pack of nuggets FREE! Like I said, this might just be at ours, but why not check it out? That is at least a $3.00 value, and what a great excuse to indulge in a milkshake alongside some delicious nuggets? I highly recommend the chocolate. :) I have been sick all week, first with stomach issues and then a nasty chest cold, so while I was home by myself last night, mad about being sick, my mom picked me up and took me to take advantage of this awesome deal. Suddenly everything seemed better! How many Mondays left in May? 2? 3? You'll know where to find me...

1 comment:

Josh Collins said...

There is no greater joy then when I am in a city that has a Chick-fil-A! Oh how the wrongs can be made aright when I have Chick-fil-A in my belly!