Friday, February 12, 2010

The Fifth Wheel

Hey guys, Adam here.  I'd like to introduce you to the newest addition to our family.  No the babies haven't been born yet, but they have brought along a little, well not so little, friend.  The belly.  It's been a slow growth; kind of like the mold on that thing in the back of your fridge.  It starts out small and you think it's cute that it's growing.  Then it becomes fun to watch.  And after a while you're astounded by the miracles of God's design.  That's where we are now.  In the, "How could it get that big?" stage.  As all husband/fathers can probably relate to, this is super cool and fun for me to watch.  Of course I might feel differently if I had to lug it around.  Laura's been a real trooper though, and as she says, bigger belly means better babies! And if you're wondering about the title, there's Laura, Me, the twins, and that fifth wheel friend that's along for the ride (the belly).   So here's a brief overview of our lesson in elasticity.  


10 weeks

17 weeks

20 weeks

26 weeks

28 weeks

32 weeks



34 weeks

Still 34 weeks...it just cracks me up when she dances with the big belly.
Don't worry...she didn't move around too much!  She's being good and laying down most of the time...



14 comments:

Laura SanchezQuan said...

oh my word, Laura you look so beautiful! Sergio has a message for you, Adam. Maybe it's a warning? He likes to tell all soon to be new Dad's about this.

After you lost your space in the bed to the bump you probably thought you'd get it back...but Sergio says just get used to sleeping on the edge because you'll never reclaim your spot! ;)

(I'm not sure how true I feel this is but he's pretty adamant about it)

Congrats guys!

Lindsay said...

CRACKING UP!!!!!! Y'all are hilarious. And Laura, you look AMAZING. So beautiful. I LOVE the picture of you dancing. Awesome. So happy for y'all!!!!

Kim and Eric said...

Adam, I am loving that you posted these pics. Laura, you look so great! So proud of you for taking such good care of those little ones! Not much longer till they are here...can't wait to see their faces.
Love y'all so much!

Loy said...

Laura, you look fantastic!! I am so glad that your pregnancy is going great and that you have made it this far. God is awesome!

Unknown said...

Great post! Adam, you need to write more often. Laura, you just radiate joy!

Erica said...

LAURA, you are beeeeeeautiful!!!!!

M & M said...

all babies! Looking forward to meeting them!

Bethany said...

Laura!!! You look amazing and you are rocking that belly!! :) Thank you for posting these Adam- you knew we were all waiting to see the belly!!! :)

Rusty and Jennifer said...

I think that you look more beautiful than ever!

Katie said...

Um, this post is AMAZING! Laura-you look awesome. Adam-you are hilarious.

Katie

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Laura, you are the cutest pregnant X2 girl I've ever seen! LOVE all the faces you make in each shot! I can't believe you are 34 weeks already! It will be here sooner than you think, I'm sure, but I know you're ready to get your hands on these two miracles/answers to prayer!

Corrie said...

I love this post! Laura, you are one hot momma! You are doing awesome cooking those babies! I'm so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Fred and Cindy said...

I think Adam and Laura are going to be the best parents EVER! I am already so proud of you both ... keep up the good work! Thanks for the pics ... looking forward to seeing the post when pics of the babies are on! Love all 4 of you!
Keeping you in my prayers!