Monday, February 22, 2010

It's Baby Time!

UPDATE #3: No NICU so far!  Everyone is doing great.
UPDATE #2:  Just heard from Adam that the babies are here!  I don't have any other info, but will post when I do.
UPDATE #1:  Laura's c-section is scheduled for 4pm.

Hi friends!  This is Lindsay, Laura's sister-in-law.  Laura asked me to keep you all updated on the exciting events that will be happening today!  I just got a call from Laura a few minutes ago, after her appointment this morning, the Dr sent them to the hospital to have the babies.  She will be having a c-section sometime in the next few hours.  Please keep her, Adam, the Dr's and those sweet babies in your prayers throughout the day.  I'll update here and on Facebook as I get news in from them!  Yay!

Lindsay

10 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

YAY! Please give Laura my love and tell her I will praying and thinking about them all day! Can't wait to see those babies!!!

Leigh Ehrhardt said...

Thanks for updating here, Lindsay. I am not on Facebook, so appreciate the blog updates!
So excited for Laura and Adam. I'm sure we will all be rejoicing at CFBC choir rehearsal tonight!

Erica said...

I can't wait!!!

Lindsay said...

So excited for you guys..can't wait to see pictures!!!

Praying for you all!

Bethany said...

Congratulations Laura and Adam!!! So glad all is well, can't wait to see pictures!! :)

Paul and Nina Treat said...

So grateful to the Lord for this wonderful news! Praying for God to continue to pour out his mercy on you all and give good health! All praise to the Giver of Life!

Emmalie said...

Our entire school was super excited for you when the birth of Will and Annabelle was announced at our faculty meeting!

Praying that the NICU is never needed and both of them get to come home with you very soon!

All the best! So excited for you...congrats again!!!

Emmalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haffner's World said...

I am so happy for you and that things seem to be going well!!! Can't wait to see pictures of those sweet sweet babies!!!

Unknown said...

congratulations!! they are so cute!! i was a former student from Ehrhardt.